Our journalism fellowship program at the University of Michigan celebrates its 50th anniversary this year. We invite all fellowship alumni to celebrate this occasion at a special three-day celebration.
There are many memories – big and small – that form during an eight-month academic year and the weekend events will celebrate them all.
HERE’S WHAT WE HAVE PLANNED
Friday, September 29 | 4-7 pm
- Opening reception at The Big House for alums and their families with access to the locker rooms and football field. #GoBlue!
Saturday, September 30 | Afternoon and evening at the Biomedical Science Research Building (BSRB)
- Fellowship Showcase a private fairway including an Authors’ Bookfair featuring books published by our Fellows, fellowship photos, Wallace House swag, and coffee bar
- IDEA STAGE lightning talks tackling complex and exhilarating issues of the day related to science, technology, democracy, and society. Speakers include Anne Curzan, Dug Song, Kainaz Amaria, Shobita Parthasarathy and Shai Gal. Hosted by Rochelle Riley.
- Reception and Dinner in the Omenn Atrium
Sunday, October 1 | 10 am -1 pm
- Family brunch in the Wallace House garden.
Fellowship Alumni can email us at KWFReunion@umich.edu for the link to register by September 1, 2023 and more information about the reunion. Find out more about our schedule, hotels, parking, attire, attendees, FAQ’s and everything else you need to know to plan your weekend.